Well last night was mostly a very good time. Julie and I went out and had something to eat and then we had some ice cream. Then we went back to her place and talked for a while. I ended up spending the night even though she was going to go over her mom's and I was going to go home. Then we had sex. This time I had no problems at all. Maybe I was finally over the blueballs, or I don't know what else. She let me know that she didn't have an orgasm so I went down on her to try. She still didn't. She said she never has.
Then the night was rather spoiled when she reminded me that I screwed up royally by not wearing a condom. What the hell was I thnking? I did pull out but that doesn't mean that much. So now we both have this to worry about. And she said she is never actually regular with them and that if it is regular she won't menstruate until the end of the month. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH. What the hell was I thinking....I had a condom right there. I literally just forgot aobut it and didn't think. Dammit.
Then the night was rather spoiled when she reminded me that I screwed up royally by not wearing a condom. What the hell was I thnking? I did pull out but that doesn't mean that much. So now we both have this to worry about. And she said she is never actually regular with them and that if it is regular she won't menstruate until the end of the month. AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH. What the hell was I thinking....I had a condom right there. I literally just forgot aobut it and didn't think. Dammit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home