Ted's neverending analysis of life

Monday, September 09, 2002


http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,10397,00.html

Yeah, I like Survivor. Survivor is one of the only regular weekly shows I watch. I am looking forward to it starting again. I don't know much about Thailand, and one of the good things about the Survivor series is learning things about the different locales. The mental battles and political struggles also make it all very interesting. One of the better movies I've seen in the past 2 years is "Cast Away" which always reminds me of Survivor--although Tom Hank's character in that movie has a much more rigorous struggle of survival.

Like music, I don't care what anyone thinks about the TV shows I like. I don't watch them, or listen to music, to be cool, nor do I worry about whether or not anyone thinks the stuff I like is "gay" or otherwise uncool. So don't bother telling me your opinions on such things. If you are concerned about such things, you're missing the point anyway.

I can't get this damn thing to put in the URL as a link! (and yes I am clicking the insert link button)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home