My few weeks off from school is coming to a close. I can't say I mind getting back to business.
I'm finally fully moved in and unpacked. Living here with Davy and Kelly seems like it's going to be fine. The things we own came together well to make what is a comfy living situation. I do think that I will be happier here than with Elise. We so far have cooked for each other and that is something I always liked. Living so close to school will also make things a lot easier.
The thing with Julie also seems as if it's coming to a close. And it probably should. We simply do not have a lot in common. From the foods she eats to the temperature she keeps her apartment at to her indifference towards sex, how can this work? The other night was a perfect example. I was staying the night and I could not sleep. It was too hot. So she was sleeping and I just got up and left. She called me as I was leaving the gate of her apartment complex, and said wtf are you doing. I said it was too hot and she said please come back and she'd lower the temp. So I did. For some reason she says she sleeps better when I'm there. So I actually got to sleep but woke up at
She called me later yesterday saying she doesn't need drama like that. I finally told her why I left both times and said I wasn't trying to make any drama. Then last night we talked about it again. She was saying i should have told her about this but I was like how? But in the end, I think a big obstacle is going to be the very different ways we look at sex. When I'm in a relationship I like to have sex at least twice a week. More like every other day. She doesn't even like it. And we haven't had sex in over a week. So how is that going to work? Add in that every time me and my roommates make dinner there's some sort of meat as the main dish and we don't even invite her over for our dinners. There's just too many opposite things at work here.
Last night when I was talking to her I mentioned how our relationship was going to be put on hold soon. She was like, it is? I reminded her that SHE was the one who kept saying that once school started up again we'd go our separate ways. I know it's kind of playing dumb to have really expected that but she was the one tossing it out there. I've been like i always am--we'll take it as it comes and see what happens. I guess I am kinda looking at what she kept saying as my way to get out of this thing. There's a slight chance we could keep things going for a little while but I think we both know it won't last. At least I know it. I don't need a messy relationship in which I've felt like I'm on pins and needles most of the time anyway.
Judy is seeing some guy she keeps talking about. Our "When Harry Met Sally" type relationship continues. I haven't told her much about Julie because I think she gets a little jealous. Which is strange too since the only reason we have never dated is that she told me I was too old for her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home