We won last night 17-13. We were hitting the crap out of the ball. I went 3-4 but had a ball go under my glove that I probably should've gotten to. That pissed me off. Then we were winning 17-8 in the last inning and a lot of guys started making errors and they got a few hits. Next thing we knew it was 17-13 with 2 outs. They hit a ball way over my head that the outfielder should've gotten to, but I kept going after it because nobody called me off the ball. As I caught it, the right-center fielder slammed into me and knocked the ball out. That guy always plays super-aggressive but he's gotta call me off those. Good thing I don't break easily. In the same kind of collision 2 seasons ago we lost 2 guys for 2 months each after they ran into each other. I'm fine though.
Tonight I hafta work on my friend's mom's Toshiba laptop. I don't even know if I'm getting paid anything for this. All I know is Toshiba wanted 300 bucks to replace her hard drive. She ordered one for 70 bucks and sent it to me. If I didn't have a lot of respect for Ralph and he hadn't been a great roommate for 5 years I wouldn't have volunteered to fix this. Then I have to finish boxing up my brother Dan's computer I just finished, so I can ship it to him.
All the work I've done on people's computers in the last year or so makes me think I should open a shop or something. I doubt I will though. That's a lot of hassle. Maybe someday if I had someone to run the paperwork on it.
The Eagles play the Cowboys this Sunday. They should easily whip their asses. And us Philly fans always love to see them get their asses whipped, especially by us.
Tonight I hafta work on my friend's mom's Toshiba laptop. I don't even know if I'm getting paid anything for this. All I know is Toshiba wanted 300 bucks to replace her hard drive. She ordered one for 70 bucks and sent it to me. If I didn't have a lot of respect for Ralph and he hadn't been a great roommate for 5 years I wouldn't have volunteered to fix this. Then I have to finish boxing up my brother Dan's computer I just finished, so I can ship it to him.
All the work I've done on people's computers in the last year or so makes me think I should open a shop or something. I doubt I will though. That's a lot of hassle. Maybe someday if I had someone to run the paperwork on it.
The Eagles play the Cowboys this Sunday. They should easily whip their asses. And us Philly fans always love to see them get their asses whipped, especially by us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home