I have been having dreams for the last week, almost every night, that I'm back teaching again. It's like these haunting nightmares just keep happening. In the dreams nothing goes right and I'm back to being in that miserable school again. The principal is usually in it in some negative way. It just got me wondering why I'm having these dreams. Maybe talking to that Katie chick about the old school I worked at jarred some memories. But it was 5 years ago that I left that job forever. I am tired of waking up thinking I'm still teaching. It makes me wonder if I'll have to go back to teaching someday and have a good experience to ever really put it behind me.
Tonight we have another game. It's finally cooled down some here in Jacksonville and it'll be a nice cool game. This and spring are the best times of the year.
Tonight we have another game. It's finally cooled down some here in Jacksonville and it'll be a nice cool game. This and spring are the best times of the year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home