Ted's neverending analysis of life

Monday, October 21, 2002

I had a very nice and busy weekend. Saturday morning I played golf for the first time in my life at this cheap, 9-hole golf course called Palm Valley, where most of the holes are 3-pars and it's only 9 bucks. It was pretty cool. I actually did half decent and only did really bad on my first 4 holes. After that I did pretty well. The guys I went with play every Saturday, so I plan on being a regular with them now.

Then Saturday night I went to a big married-person party and played beer pong. It was okay.

Sunday morning I played basketball and then went to watch the Eagles win a big game against the Buccaneers.

So it was a pretty active weekend. The weather is cooling off and it's about perfect right now.

I came to the conclusion that I will have to get a second job. Now that softball season is almost over, there's no reason why I shouldn't. So next Monday I have off, and I'll have to drive around and apply for jobs. I don't care if I only get 7 bucks an hour----anything to help me get ahead with my meager cash flow until I can get a real job and get out of this damn call center. I guess I'll start at Blockbusters and then go to other places. I want to work like 7-midnight at least 3-4 nights a week, and maybe Saturdays also. We'll see how that turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home