Last night's game was unbelieveable. The weather was so perfect and I was so alert, and yet the rest of the team wasn't.....and we got behind 19-6 after only 3 innings. The team was listless and had started to make the kind of stupid plays teams make after they get down a lot and stop paying attention. Then suddenly we just started hitting. We somehow won 23-19. I can't believe we gave up 19 runs in the first 3 innings and none for the next 3 (the game was called after 6 innings because of the time limitation.) I played the field very well and made some really nice plays.....and didn't do very well at the plate, going 1-3 with a walk. But it was a fun win, the best we've had since the even-more-incredible comeback win in last season's championship game.
This weekend looks like a lot of watching football and basketball on Sunday. I just got paid, then went and paid my bills, and I had to pay a big insurance premium.....so I'm poor again. I need a new job!
This weekend looks like a lot of watching football and basketball on Sunday. I just got paid, then went and paid my bills, and I had to pay a big insurance premium.....so I'm poor again. I need a new job!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home